A Safe Stay in Mauritius.
For a safe stay in Mauritius, our hotels are adhering to precautionary measures set up by WHO and recommendations from the local authorities. The main goal is to provide a healthy and safe environment to all the visitors coming to Mauritius. Your well-being is our utmost priority.
You can be reassured that the hotel staff is fully compliant with the sanitary measures as well. All the hotel staff has been vaccinated as well.
Health protocols implemented by hotels
1. Social distancing among guests and staff in the hotels with markings on the floor.
2. Mandatory use of face masks and sanitizers on the hotel premises. Masks can be removed on the beach, in swimming pools, and when seated at a table.
3. The resorts are frequently cleaned and disinfected multiple times a day by trained staff.
4. There is a specific number of people who are allowed in swimming pools and other areas. Water activities are allowed but with a limited number of people at a time.
5. Availability of doctors in case of emergencies.
Hotel and airport transfers
A dedicated transport will be waiting at the airport to take you to your hotel once the PCR test is done.
All vehicles are thoroughly disinfected and sanitized as per the standard protocol. And, every quarantine hotel has its own transport arranged. All transfer staff is vaccinated and putting on the mask is compulsory.
Leaving the hotel after 14 days
After 14 days, another PCR test would be done and if it is negative, you will be given a confirmation letter by the doctor mentioning that the PCR test was negative. From there, you will be able to transfer to another accommodation as per your choice and enjoy the beauty of our paradise!
For more information on a safe stay in Mauritius, you may refer to this document about travel advice to Mauritius.