Best spas in Mauritius
Table Of Content
- Kairali Spa
- The Aravalli Spa
- Johaness Spa
What’s better than having a great session at the spas in Mauritius for the holidays to rejuvenate yourself? Of course, hotels have relaxation spas included in their package but, if you want to try new places, here’s a list for you below!
The top spas in Mauritius to relax and refresh!
Located in the centre near Jumbo Phoenix, Kairali Spa is a mix of Indian and Asian treatments with trained therapists and beauticians. Kairali provides authentic Ayurvedic massage with quality products.
Their services include:
- Massage: relaxing aromatherapy, deep tissue, hot stones, foot reflexology, Shirodhara
- Facial: herbal, thermoherb, pro-collagen and vegetable peel facial
- Wedding packages
- Waxing and hair removal
- Hands and feet care
Monday to Friday: 09:00 am to 8:00 pm
Weekends and public holidays: 09:00 am to 5 pm
The Aravalli spa
The world of Aravalli spa is based on 100% natural products and techniques. Situated in the North of the island, precisely in Bain Boeuf, Aravalli also offers free pick-up and drop-off service if you are within 6 km from the spa. Their treatments include:
- Massages: lymphatic, deep tissue, stretch marks
- Facial: detox, skin lightening, hydration and glow
- Hands and feet
- Aravalli ritual for brides, mother-to-be and sunburn
- Waxing: Hollywood bikini, Brazilian and so much more!
Monday to Sunday: 09:00 am to 7:00 pm
Founded in 2011 as the first spa to introduce fish spas in mauritius, Johaness Spa is located in Bagatelle mall and Grand Baie. The fish spa experience is a unique one and works best for foot relaxation.
Below are the other treatments that Johaness Spa offers to its clients:
- Elemental massages: reflexology, deep release back, healing stone
- Body sensation: body exfoliation
- Beauty treatments: absolute hydration and lift, magnificent white
- Grooming: waxing, threading
- Hand & feet care